Evolve Your Communications With 3CX Phone System
Easy Installation and Management
- No need for extensive telecom knowledge or training
- Open Standards – Vendor independent
- Central Control from the 3CX Management Console
- Choose from popular IP Phones, VoIP Gateways, SIP Trunks
Take your Extension Anywhere
- Take your extension everywhere you go
- All calls are free of charge – slash your mobile phone bills
- Increase productivity – work from anywhere
- One number – Don’t give out your personal mobile number
Reduce your costs and increase sales
- Save on call costs by lowering mobile & customer service number bills
- Easily add and remove extensions – no per user license
- Know who’s calling with CRM integration – increase customer satisfaction
- Leverage existing hardware, wiring and low cost open standard hardware
10 Advantages of 3CX Phone System
- Software based: Easy to install & manage
- Inexpensive to buy and expand
- Work from anywhere with iOS & Android clients
- Leverage existing IT infrastructure & Server hardware
- Save on your phone bill with SIP Trunks & Mobile / Remote clients
- Integrated video conferencing using WebRTC
- Better customer service with advanced call queues
- Integrate with CRM & Accounting software
- Standards based – use popular IP Phones, SIP Trunks
- Click 2 Call from your website
Another level with the Pro edition
Advanced call features that are geared to stepping up your customer service and ensuring your company stays ahead of the competition.
Advanced Call Features:
- Never miss a call! Your customers can hang up and still retain their position in the queue. They’re automatically called back they reach the top of the queue.
- Review how long your customers have waited in a queue before your employees took the call and see the amount of answered and unanswered calls.
- Improve customer service by screening calls with the Listen In, Listen In and Whisper and Barge In feature.
3CX Phone System Pro Key Features:
- Monitor the status of queues by seeing how many callers are in the queue.
- Log staff in and out of queues.
- Review the time your staff logged in and out of queues.
- Wallboards – Display real-time queue and call statistics directly on a monitor.
- Additional queue strategies include: Round Robin, Longest Waiting, Least Talk Time, Fewest Answered,
- Hunt by Threes – Random, Hunt by Threes – Prioritized
- Get instantly notified when callers have been in a queue beyond the set SLA time.
- Meet your customer service requirements by viewing all call events.
Key PBX Features:
- Integrate Microsoft Exchange 2012 Server’s Unified Messaging with 3CX Phone System for its voicemail and IVR.
- Integrate your Microsoft Exchange 2012 phone book.
- View remote 3CX installs and see the presence of your colleagues in other office from around the world.
Upgrade to 3CX Phone System Pro Today!
3CX Phone System Pro is a license key only upgrade, meaning all you need to do is purchase the upgrade from us and reactivate 3CX Phone System. Take a look at the upgrade pricing here. For more information on the Pro edition, give us a call today.
Online Meetings and Video Conferencing Made Easy
3CX WebMeeting is offered with three different deployment options: Integrated with 3CX Phone System, 3CX WebMeeting Server (On-Premise) and hosted by 3CX. Participants can now seamlessly join meetings
without the need to download any additional plug-ins.
- Schedule avideo conference on the spot, or elevate an ongoing call
- Clientless using WebRTC
- One-click conferencing
- Individual WebRTC call link for each user
Save Time & Money with Feature-Rich Web Conferencing
- Visualise a sales pitch with video
- Host effective webinars using the classroom features
- Assist customers with screen sharing and remote control
- Impress your audience with perfect quality presentations
Unlimited Users, One Low Price
- Unlimited users – No per user fees
- One low yearly fee for up to 10, 25 or 50 participants
- Launch meetings from the web portal, 3CXPhone, or Outlook
Before you buy, we can arrange for you to try out the system that works best for your business. We can install, configure and train your end users on this system.