Here is a video run-through on my home working setup including the following:
- Hideaway desk with two 24″ 1920×1200 screens – three in total.
- Good chair and posture.
- Alternative desk and even a temporary disposable one.
- Surface Pro 7 with Surface Dock (alternatives possible).
- Working with multiple desktops to give 3, 6, 9 screens and more.
- Detached with extra battery and USB screen for working on the go.
- Phone, headset, Windows app, Mobile app, CTI and Softphone.
- Teams and Zoom ease of use.
- Is the desktop/tower PC dead?
- Please call for no strings advice on any of this.
Hopefully this article helps give you come ideas on how you can work from home more comfortably without it looking too ugly.
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to get in touch. We’d be happy to have a chat.